Welcome to the City


I found an ebay listing by someone who had a large amount of old stock, new-in-package Circuit City women's uniforms. At $5.25 for one I couldn't say no. 

These photos were taken with a Sony Mavica floppy disk camera, in all its 640 x 480 glory. We tried experimenting to see what kind of lighting we could get away with and still have a projected image show up.

Also I haven't decided if this is worth noting, but the men's uniforms were normal polos with buttons, while the women's uniforms (the one I'm wearing here) have an oddly cut-out open V-neck with no buttons.











2 comments:

  1. Hmm yeah the open v-neck polo collar is kind of funny but might be a legitimate 90's thing xD... I wonder if you chop off the sleeves and make it into a halter top, maybe it will actually be a cool thing to wear? Also, this projection concept is rad!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I was thinking of at least shortening the sleeves, but a halter would be a super cute idea, thanks! <3

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.