Every year,
Defective Geek's holds a Galentine's Day party where a ton of lovely ladies get together and enjoy an evening of good company. I had the pleasure of attending my second one (and their 5th) on Monday.
♡ This year it was held at the Red Lion Tavern in LA, where we all took over a cozy room on the second floor.
I keep forgetting to take photos at events, so the next 6 are stolen from Defective Geeks'
Galentine's Facebook Album whoo!
 |
| Such an awesome collection of talented, creative and friendly ladies. ♡ |
 |
| Geeky pictionary with categories like Video Games, Animation, TV and Comics~ |
Thank you Defective Geeks for hosting another wonderful event - can't wait til next year!
♡
Afterwards Mike helped me take photos of my outfit featuring the
Lunar Descent Diskette Dress. I think I was aiming for a pastel geek combo~ The sparkle hearts were leftover decorations from the event (and I kind of want 100 more of them).
 |
| This awesome Zelda Pixel Heart Necklace was made by my good friend Melissa ♡♡♡ (there should really be an option for pixel heart emoticons hmm) |
 |
| The girls of Defective Geeks curated a calender of handsome geeky men for us all to take home - I thought this page fit well with my necklace, haha~ |
I'm really enjoying how simple and easy-to-use Blogger is, at least for the types of posts I want to make. I might continue in this direction for awhile and just see what happens. :]
0 comments:
Post a Comment